Our Birth Centers are private and peaceful sanctuaries providing you with a comfortable environment to celebrate the birth of your baby.
Imagine a birth were you have the freedom to follow your body’s lead, to eat and drink whatever you like, and surrounded by music and scents you choose. Our birthing suites offer any kind of birth support you can imagine, including rocking chairs, ropes, birth stools and of course a large comfortable tub for you to immerse in water.
Our birth team will support you in whatever capacity you prefer and we love to assist families who would like to catch their own baby. You will stay at the birthing center until you and your baby are stable and nursing is going well, and then we visit you at home for your first 3 postpartum visits.
Why choose Beginnings for your care;
- Hour long appointments
- 3 beautiful birth rooms with birth pools
- Large bathrooms and a shower
- We are able to draw your labs ourselves for your convenience
- A refrigerator & microwave for your use during labor and after your birth
- A play area, toys, and books for your children to enjoy during appointments
- A comfortable and relaxing meeting area for your appointments
Our Prescott Valley birth center is located in the heart of Prescott Valley, near Hwy 89A and Viewpoint. We regularly serve clients from Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino, Paulden, Dewey-Humboldt – with some coming from as far as Baghdad and Anthem. We also host parents groups, birth classes, and a book club here.